Bazinga!


I made this in March for a friend but am posting it now in celebration of The Big Bang Theory season premiere tonight!!  Any fellow fans out there?!

I hand wrote out the letters with pencil and used the split stitch to embroider.  In hindsight I wish I hadn't framed it as the stitches got a bit squished.  This reminds me that I have another embroidery for my mom that she wants framed... maybe there are frames out there that are specifically made for projects like this so that the glass isn't directly touching the art?  Any recommendations and tips would be welcome!

Comments

  1. I love this!
    I've got some box frames which are perfect for this sort of thing, as they have about an inch gap between the back of the frame and the glass.
    Alternatively, would it work if you removed the glass?
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts