What a Catch!


I just recently helped a fish loving 4 year old make valentines for his class from THIS tutorial on the Family Fun website.  Of course I forgot to take pictures of them when he was done, but I helped cut out the hearts, glued them together, and he drew the fish eyes, mouth, and signed the back.  With the suggestions from commenters on the tutorial, I added "I'm so lucky you are in my school" and for the teacher "I'm so lucky to have you as my school teacher!"  After all of his hard work, I think he was a little bummed he didn't get to keep one of the fishy valentines, so I tangled this one for him!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts