Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

I never have a bad time in NYC!  This trip we did MOMA, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the New York Hall of Science, walked the High Line, and saw Lord Huron perform at Webster Hall.  It was all fantastic!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I thought of you guys when I took the pictures of the yarn bombs! Wishing you all a wonderful Tuesday!!

Comments

  1. What a rich Photo-Tuesday today! I just adore that first colourful shot of the sailor giving a passionate kiss to his girl. Their clothes are fantastic and so is the background. Interesting that their heads and hands are in black and white.
    Love that park with the benches and the crocheted hearts attached to the railings. Love it!


    ReplyDelete
  2. So many super photos today! Well done for spotting some yarn-bombing in such a huge city! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Lets hear it for yarn bombing. Great pictures. Makes me want to take a trip to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great trip! And, yay on those yarn bombs!! Those are always fun to come across. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yeah, it totally caught me off guard as it was on a totally random small little street!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts